Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HALLOWEEN



HAPPY HALLOWEEN
I finally figured out how to post pictures, so I decided to put some of us carving pumpkins the other night with our neighbors Kim and Brian. We kinda cheated and used a stencil, but I thought that the tree was pretty cool. Ryan even scrapped the inside of his pumpkin by himself which was actually a big deal because last year he made me do it because he thinks its gross. I'm pretty sure my turned out the best, but that might just be because its mine. Tonight we're just going to stay home and hopefully we'll have some Trick-or-Treaters...otherwise I'm not sure what I will do with all the candy! I'll post more later when I have more time, I have lots of pictures that I can put up! Oh and we were having a contest with our neighbors to see who made the best pumpkin vote on your favorite!

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

i think i like yours the best, or the alien. ryans is very intricate! i think he wins on most detailed and yours most precise!

Ashley @ {Let Go, Laughing} said...

Hey Whit, I'm so glad you started your blog. I keep checking it but it was always empty. I definitely like yours the best and Greg immediately said the same when he glanced at my computer and saw the picture. I think that means you get 2 votes. haha.

Susie said...

Yours of course is the best, but I'm your mom so I have to say that!

kare said...

Well I realy love yours but it is hard to see what ryan's actually looks like in the picture - it looks like it was a lot of fun!

Mandy said...

Alright when Jon and I looked at it yours definately won! Although Ryan's was very good...it needed to be slightly lower! He did win for actually scooping out the guts though! When I scooped mine out this year it wasn't doing very good...yuck! I wish we could have all been together for halloween!