Monday, November 26, 2007

Its Official...



So Ryan always makes fun of me when I wear my Uggs or drive with my seat heater on all the time telling me that we live in California and it’s not that cold. Well tonight we went out and after dinner we got in the car and Ryan asked how to turn on the seat heater as he was blasting the heat. I explained to him and then glanced over at the thermometer reading 58 degrees! So its official, Ryan is now a Californian! We are really busy right now getting ready for Christmas and trying to decorate which means rearranging all of our furniture so that we can fit a Christmas tree in our apartment! We just got back Saturday from our 7-day cruise down to Mexico. We went with Ryan’s family for Thanksgiving and had so much fun; I'll have to post more about that and some pictures next...

4 comments:

Susie said...

He really has turned into a Californian- he's wearing flip flops when the weather's cold! I can't wait to see your tree!

Mandy said...

Ryan you wimp! Can't wait to see pics of the cruise!

Chelsea said...

You need to blog the cruise!!! cant wait to see you guys in a few weeks

Michael said...

My gosh I miss California nights, and days, and everything.