Thursday, May 29, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!


For my birthday this year we had a family party over at my parents house and Karen, Nicole and Royal with the kids, and Chris and Syd all came to celebrate. We had all of my favorite foods and even made virgin pina coladas and margaritas. We had a lot of fun and it was so nice to have everyone together for the night. Then on my Monday (My Birthday) Linz came with me to my work to get massages together. It was so relaxing and we even got to do a detox bath while we were there! Ryan had planned that night to take me somewhere for dinner but what we had planned didn't really work out. So instead we went down to the beach and had a picnic and watched all the surfers.

Abbey helping me blow out my candles


Down at the beach, we took the picture a little late so you can't see the ocean!

It was a really great birthday, thanks everyone!

2 comments:

Susie said...

I love the picture of you and Ryan at the beach! I've been thinking about those yummy margarita's ever since that night- maybe I'll have to make dad a Mexican Fiesta night soon!

Jill Skouson said...

What... no monkey? Darn it. Happy Birthday anyway :)