Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Lindsey's Shower

I decided since I couldn't go up to Utah for Lindsey's shower that I would have one down in California for her. I had so much planning it because we decided to do it in all leopard print, which both Linz and I absolutely love. I tied the invitations with leopard print ribbon, ordered paper lanterns in black, brown and cream (leopard print colors), bought leopard print plates and napkins, ordered leopard print cupcakes, and even got Linz a leopard print bikini!! So it was definitely a leopard print shower. We played a few games, including the bubble gum game where I asked Matthew questions and then Linz had to see how many questions she got right. I had fun calling Matthew and hearing all of his answers and his confidence that she would only miss 2-3 (But it was more like 9 1/2!!) It was a fun night and Lizz got some great gifts. I can't believe she's getting married in just 2 1/2 weeks! We are so excited to have Matthew join the family and are looking forward to the wedding.


The leopard print cupcakes, they were so good!



Playing games in the backyard



Me Linz and Mom after the shower (And Trixie too!)

2 comments:

Susie said...

You did a great job! It's so fun to have you here to plan things with!!!

Mickelle said...

Looks like a ton of fun! I can't wait for the shower tomorrow. We'll miss you, though!