Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Just for fun...


The other week when Ryan was out of town he watched an episodes of Rob and Big on MTV where they just tried to break as many records as they could. If you don't know what the show is it’s basically just a reality show about Rob who is a professional skater and his HUGE body guard Big and all the dumb things that they do. So Ryan told me about the show and the records that they had broken and one of them was that Big had eaten the most mini powdered doughnuts in a minute, which I think was like 9. Well after that we decided that we had to try it so we picked up a box on our way home to test it out ourselves! The rules were that you have one minute, you have to finish eating each one before you put the next in your mouth, and you can't lick your lips...which was the hardest part.
Ryan was up first and seemed to be eating them so slow! He was just sitting there calmly eating them like it was totally normal and he wasn't trying to eat as many as possible. He only ate 4 so I totally thought that I was going to kill him. I started and was such a spaz shoving the doughnuts in my mouth and flailing my arms around thinking that would some how make me eat them faster! Ryan got some pretty good action shots of me (this was the least embarrassing one!!) Sadly at the end of my minute I had only managed to eat three and a half doughnuts, I know that sounds like nothing but it was actually way harder than you would think! If anyone else wants to try it you'll have to let me know how many you could eat!

3 comments:

Ashley @ {Let Go, Laughing} said...

Hey it's Greg...Thanks for stirring up an old memory for me of when my grandma used to buy me those packages of 6 mini doughnuts and I'd eat them all up, but never in just a minute! Now I want to give it a shot. I'll make Ashley be the timer. You guys are having way too much fun. =0)

Chelsea said...

i can just imagine you both stuffing them in your mouth trying to win! looks cute!

Susie said...

Cute-I can just imagine you and Ryan playing this game over and over!