Tuesday, March 11, 2008

December At a Glance


I know this was forever ago but here are a few pictures from Christmas. For some reason I really don't have any other pictures! I think they are all on my moms computer and I need to go get them. We had a really fun Christmas and it was great to spend so much time with family.
Me and Ryan had so much fun decorating our apartment and our first christmas tree. We actually even had two trees, and considering how tiny our apartment is I was pretty impressed. Of coarse one was very small and was in our room but it definitely added to the Christmas spirit.

The night before Christmas Eve we went to see the Glory of Christmas and the crystal cathedral with my family and Ryans family. It was really fun, I hadn't been since I was in middle school so I enjoyed seeing in again and loved watching the live animals and flying angels! It was a crazy month, lots of baking, shopping, and spending time with family. I just thought I'd post something really quick about christmas because I have so much other stuff to add!

No comments: